Thursday, July 21, 2011

Passed 2nd Year!!





Jeng Jeng Jeng..



I know. Dont we have enough of Inder on one blog and now there's a new one?



the truth is simple : i've got too many fans clogging up one blog tat i decided to create a new one..




ahem..



or it simply means tat i've been having too many jams on the traffic feed a.k.a errors of unknown origin and somehow even opening my prev blog theunwrittenindeh.blogspot.com has been a nuisance.



anyhows,, since its new,,, lets start this blog on a good note



ahem*



I JUST OFFICIALLY PASSED MY 2DN YEAR OF MEDICAL SCHOOL!!


yeap.. and the excitement ends there*



altho i secretly dreaded this day that i would get the results ( some kind souls kept reminding us that more den half the batch has to resit papers) i am here, seated after seeing my results,, but the excitement ends just about there.


I suppose these days the only greatest response one get from passing exams is the number of 'LIKES' on their Fb status state.


Or maybe its that annoying voice in my head reminding me that it's going to be a jolly good 3 more years of Medical school before i graduate?





Wel maybe i should run down my house street screaming like a schizophrenic patient. Might get me some temporary attention eh?


It's a boring morning at home!!


Either ways,, I'm glad I passed :)






No comments:

Post a Comment